K-6 Elementary Licensure with 5-8 Endorsement Language Arts preferred, 5-12 Licensure in English Language Arts
The certified teacher develops lesson plans, conducts classroom instruction, evaluates and assesses both instructional material and student performance. The teacher interprets student progress and communicated regularly with parents about student strengths, weaknesses and/or programs. The teacher is a member of an interdisciplinary team and works collaboratively with colleagues to make decisions about team programming and supporting students through intervention and enrichment.
* K-6 Elementary Licensure with 5-8 Endorsement Language Arts preferred, 5-12 Licensure in English Language Arts
* Understanding of middle school philosophy and the teaming concept
* Understanding of state and national standards in the area of Language Arts
* Understanding and experience in utilizing instructional best practices to engage middle level students in learning
* Understanding and experience in assessment and data driven decision-making
5th, 6th, 7th, and 8th.
Dependent on Experience
Desired Start Date
2022-2023 School Year
About the Area
What do People Like Most About This Area?
For more information on New Ulm Public Schools and the city of New Ulm,
please visit the following resources:
New Ulm Public Schools: www.newulm.k12.mn.us
City of New Ulm: http://www.ci.new-ulm.mn.us
New Ulm Chamber of Commerce: http://www.newulm.com/
Careers in New Ulm video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t32wGisMkWI
To apply as an EXTERNAL applicant:
1. Go to the school website at www.newulm.k12.mn.us
2. Click on the “District” box at the top of the page
3. Click on the Employment tab on the right-hand side
4. Complete the page with your information, click next and submit.