The ideal candidate will possess:
• A secondary education work-based learning coordinator credential/certification.
• Minimum of two years of experience and professional employment in an industry recognized by a program of study.
• 60 or more credit hours towards an associates degree and or the attainment of a post-secondary degree at minimum level of Associates.
• The ability to use technology to track, maintain, and analyze:
o Data related to credential and endorsement attainment.
o Industry and professional contacts for use in establishing regional advisory boards.
The College and Career Pathways Coordinator (CCPC) will work with the regional Education for Employment (EFE) Personnel, regional schools, community organizations, and employers to develop and strengthen programming necessary for secondary students to:
• earn College and Career Pathway Endorsements,
• obtain dual credit
• earn industry certifications
• participate in Work Based Learning (WBL) opportunities
• successfully matriculate to work, military service, and or post-secondary education.
• Report successful matriculation to related areas in their post-secondary life.
9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th.
Dependent on Experience
Desired Start Date
August 8, 2022